Search This Blog

26 October 2010

I-search what I know

Some answers to my questions I suspect, others I have no clue. Since I have already started research, I will not cheat and look at those answers. These are my guesses and thoughts in the bulleted order of the previous post.
• I think falling out of love is something that evolves, not really for a particular reason. Most people don’t want to fall out of love, but just think the relationship has run it’s course. I don’t believe they were in love to begin with.
• In my experience love has flourished without any effort on my part. I’m hoping I’m right on this because I’m lazy and don’t like to work at anything.
• I think apathy and taking the other person for granted are the biggest obstacles.
• I believe some time apart is necessary, but so are shared interests. Not that it’s P.C. to admit it, but I think everyone has hidden something, or not told the whole truth. I’m willing to bet there’s one thing that will really cause sparks to fly.
• I’m on a limb here, but I think sex and love are tied together, with the caveat that quantity not quality changes over time. I bet it hasn’t caused as many arguments as money.
• I think arguing is natural for some, and for others is just not something they do. I bet more arguments are about money and I bet they last longer, too. Most older couples will say they haven’t gone to bed mad. I’m hoping that’s key because I never will either.
• I think the most important thing to keep in mind is the secrets that you share, and the promise of more to come.

1 comment:

  1. At this point, having read all three in order bang bang bang, I, your reader, want to know how this topic popped up, what it means to you, what the subtexts are.

    If you don't want to dish, that's understandable, but the writing will suffer with this topic if we feel that there is 1) a curtain and 2) a lot hidden behind it.

    ReplyDelete