Search This Blog

09 September 2010

me, not you


I yam what I yam. I don’t like yams.  Unless they are called sweet potatoes.  My mother picked potatoes instead of going to school.  I am in school when I should be a productive member of society.  I have paid my debt to society.  I would like to firebomb the John Birch Society.  I have paid my debt to society.  I like Zak and the Black label Society.  I like the Dead better.  My wife is dead.  I have another wife.  I am not a bigamist, though I do have Mormon relatives.  I have been called a moron a lot.  I sold a lot in Bar Harbor ten years ago.  Ten Years After was one of my first concerts.  My two lobes don’t often work in concert.  I hate work.  I would rather be at the beach.  I was at the beach the first day of this class.  What was the assignment?  I had an assignment today I couldn’t follow.  I followed a truck for forty-five minutes this morning and wondered if the driver was wearing pants.  I wasn’t.  My dog used to pant on hot days.  Hot days are over, fall is here and I’m in school.  What was the homework?  My home life is great.  My wife lives with me.  It is her time of the month.  My birthday is in the month of May.  My patient’s birthday was May first.  I am impatient.  If I drink too much I am impotent.  That is not an issue as I have had a vasectomy and my balls are decorative counterweights at this point.  The Point was a great film that I enjoyed.   I am looking for 16mm film for a 1946 Revere movie camera I found at the dump.   This is all about Me.  ME ME ME, oh, I love the opera.  There is a live simulcast from The Met in Ellsworth that I want to go to.  My wife does not like opera.  Neither does she like python boots with silver toe tips (size 8m if you’re interested).   She does like me, though.  After reading this I’m not sure why.  Why used to be my favorite word.  My favorite food is pizza, which I made tonight.  I picked my Basil plants clean tonight.  I have to be clean for school tomorrow.  What was that assignment?

1 comment:

  1. He yam what he yam, and it ain't Popeye the Sailor Man....

    I like that Tarzan-catching-vines-as-he-swings-through-the-jungle act. God help you if you can't grab the next vine, eh? You came close once or twice but managed to recover.

    I'm almost always up for something not cut off the same old white bread loaf I usually am eating off of day in, day out.

    ReplyDelete